サイトテーマはPC(パソコン)ゲーム。市販ゲームのプレイレポートと自作ゲームの紹介がメインコンテンツです。
トピック

HOME フォーラム 「陽炎丸事件帖~石灯籠は語る」板 (MOBI) If Only for One Nite (B-Boy Blues, #3)

このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年前 dassarakyoshi さんが最後の更新を行いました。

• 投稿者
    投稿
  • #4816 返信

Angi Esquibel

If Only for One Nite
    (B-Boy Blues, #3)
    by James Earl Hardy

If Only for One Nite – CLICK HERE

• Release date: May 1, 1998
    • Genres: fiction, romance, gay, lgbt
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781555834678 (1555834671)
    • Series: B-Boy Blues, #3
    • Format: paperback, 208 pages
    • Author: James Earl Hardy
    • Publisher: Alyson Books

About The Book

An Excerpt

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? I’m sure we all have. From the first day, the first moment you meet them, you’re·

Captivated.

Captured.

Committed.

Convicted.

My very first crush was on an English teacher named Mr. Weatherspoon in the second grade. He was fresh out of college and looked so fresh (uh, young) that, after meeting him on parent-teacher conference night, my mother just knew she was on Candid Camera: She thought he was a student masquerading as a teacher. He just took her observation as a compliment and flashed that smile. Lord, that smile. He had what you would call a baby-grand grin. Whenever he flashed it, I would hear them ivories and ebonies being tickled (notice how most forget to mention those black keys). And I don’t know what tune was being played, but whatever it was, it was hypnotic — just like him. He always came to class dressed down in a shirt, jacket, slacks, and tie, and his scent was an aftershave lotion called Blue Musk (yes, I had the gall to ask; there was a reporter in me at that age).

I looked forward to when he would hunch over my desk, give me one of those smiles, reach out with that big, brown hand, and crown me the winner of our weekly spelling bee by brushing my head and saying, “Outstanding, Mitchell. Just outstanding.” And I earned that reward every week: I studied an extra hour each Thursday afternoon to ensure that I held on to my title. When he smiled at me, when he touched me·I don’t know, that button was pressed. Yeah, it was an innocent gesture and in no way sexual, but it had the opposite effect: Those homohormones really kicked into gear. I didn’t know at that age what it was I was feeling or why I was feeling the way I was, but I knew that I loved the feeling.

But I was fully aware of what I was feeling and why I was feeling it this time. And I was truly enjoying what those homohormones were doing to me. I was in a daze, a haze over Mr. Reid: I just stared into space in all my classes, daydreaming about him. And at night? My wet dreams were so wild that I found my pillow and sheet on the floor in the morning and my underwear soaked. In a sense I had my art teacher, Ms. Yearwood, to thank for that. I dreamed of Mr. Reid

TXT book If Only for One Nite by James Earl Hardy download. Hardcover If Only for One Nite read online for PC on Amazon. MOBI ebook If Only for One Nite James Earl Hardy. Online If Only for One Nite buy cheap on iOS on Dymocks. MP3 ebook If Only for One Nite read iPhone.

FictionBook book If Only for One Nite James Earl Hardy on IndieBound. Paperback ebook If Only for One Nite download on PocketBook on Kobo. EPUB book If Only for One Nite by James Earl Hardy buy. Hardback If Only for One Nite James Earl Hardy buy. PDF ebook If Only for One Nite for Mac on Bookshop.

• #6344 返信

dassarakyoshi

Alabama’s Historic Restaurants and Their Recipes by Gay N. Martin – 9780895873064

返信先: (MOBI) If Only for One Nite (B-Boy Blues, #3)
あなたの情報:

月の土地をプレゼント

お祝いに最適です

PAGETOP
Copyright © 脱サラ教師のゲーム工房 All Rights Reserved.